Thursday 18 July 2013

School

Today was my first day back at school and it was a blur. I wanted so badly to go in just to see friends, and catch up with what I've missed. However, I realised even as I stepped through the gates that it wouldn't be the same. That the slightest moan would agitate me and I was right. It's difficult trying to fit back into a society that is unappreciative, but you have to cope, because they haven't seen what you have. 

The food isn't as nice either!!

Lunch break on the other hand, was very different. Those who visited Peru met in Hops' room, and we spoke about our feelings and what has changed for us. It was interesting to hear what some people had changed about themselves, as well as how they had changed. It was revitalising to be with people who understood how you felt.

For me, this journey was life changing, and I now aspire to be all I can be, and live my life to the full. 

Although the journey within Peru is over, the journey within our hearts is still on going. Project Peru 2013. Never forget 

No comments:

Post a Comment