Tuesday 18 June 2013

Arts and Crafts

Morning All.

As we do get nearer the departure time I know we are focusing on what clothes to take out, make sure we have all of our toiletries, making playlists and buying books but the one thing I myself have slightly neglected is the arts and crafts side. 

I am going to Hobby-Craft this weekend at Team Valley to pick up a range of bits and pieces and following on from Miss Hoppers suggestion I've been using  Pintrest for ideas and inspiration on what I can do whilst we are out there! 

Get thinking of what you are going to be doing, remember we are out there for a while and you will need activities to keep them going for a few hours! 

If you could add links to the comment section of interesting ideas you are doing or feel other people could do that would be appreciated. And if always you want to start your own comment or thread e-mail me and I'll have you added as a contributor to the blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment